
What can I accomplish in 17 days?
Paint a bathroom?
Start and finish a book? (I'm a slow reader)
Put in a new wood floor? (I can dream...)
I have 17 glorious child free days left then summer officially begins. Time is running out! I'm feeling the pressure. There is so much I could do but choosing is so hard. I love the carefree days of summer but I'm not looking forward to the "I'm bored", & "there is nothing to do". I've got to come up with a solution for those horrible statements.
What would you do with your 17 days?
Give me some ideas...

8 comments:
I hear you! Live it up, whatever you do.
And the answer to the "I'm bored" statement is---->go pick a job out of the job jar.
since i only have 2 days left, basically all i can do at this point is panic.
take a nap, eat some chocolate without having to hide it, take a nap, go to the grocery store by yourself, take a nap, eat some more chocolate, clean the kitchen and then just watch it stay clean for more than 10 minutes, stock up on popcicles, make a summer chore chart, take a nap, eat some chocolate, go out to lunch with the girl friends, have your hubby come home in the middle of the day for some "alone time", take a nap.
Really I could go on forever :)
Go to a matinee and then shop for your summer wardrobe. Day spa and then I like the nap idea.
Since my boy is already out of school...I am just dying to go to the grocery store on a week day without my two wee ones. So...in the next 17 days I would stock up for the entire summer of meals....*sigh*...if that were only possible....
Read a book...I'm a slow reader too. Go through my kids room and play room and get rid of all the stuff they don't play with anymore.
I can't do this with my kids around because they are future hoarders. I have already gotten rid of a kitchen bag full of stuffed animals they haven't missed them yet. This week I will be working on the basement means bye bye baby dolls and barbies.
Oh and I am loving this playlist!
I'm like Andrea. Tomorrow is my son's last day of preschool. It's pretty much over for me. Next week for the other kids. Enjoy those 17 days!! That seems like so long.
My kids are already out. Maybe I should charge them a fee for every time they say they are bored?
When I was in the hospital (before the ememrgency C-section) I saw the P90X infomercial and thought of awesome you!
Post a Comment