Friday, May 29, 2009

A little bit of everything

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Mish Mash
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

10 comments:

A-Kap said...

Wow...you got it goin' on with that new camera gurlfren'!!!! Exceptional pictures...beautiful family....

katie g. said...

What's the line from Hook? "There is one rule in my house - STOP growing up - stop this very instant" Who are those anyway? Congrats to Caleb!! I don't know what I'm doing with my neck in one of those pics, but I love the Vegas shots.

diane said...

I like your mish mash.

the wrath of khandrea said...

you are getting really good iwth that camera! love the pictures. and it looks like you've been having way too much fun lately. congrats!

jessica said...

Your pictures are fab! I know I've said it before but I am sickly jealous of your camera.

Your trip looks like so much fun and I am still loving your hair...

The Wilkinson Clan said...

What a niftty way to show your really cool photos! It looks like you had a great trip and Mother's Day!

mahina said...

i love your new header oicture! great lookin' family! gorgeous pictures!

Hazen5 said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I just had to come over and take a peek at yours. Your children are adorable and you really know how to use a camera!

I love meeting new blog friends!

Unknown said...

awesome!!! Awesome!! My favorite is that darned candle...that is funny. Nice Mother's day picture....and the Turtle...I love your house, you have 100's of turtles right in your back yard...so cool. Meet you at the swamp sometime.

Lauren in GA said...

That was great. I loved getting to catch up. Congrats to your son, (I won't print his name here because I am not sure you want me to ☺ ) on being inducted into the Junior NHS!!

CREATE