LAS VEGAS WEATHER
Tuesday 88° F 67° F
Wednesday 92° F 70° F
Thursday 95° F 70° F
Friday 95° F 70° F
Saturday 97° F 70° F
Tuesday 88° F 67° F
Wednesday 92° F 70° F
Thursday 95° F 70° F
Friday 95° F 70° F
Saturday 97° F 70° F
I'm leaving for a girls's getaway and I got this just in time for the HOT weather!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
but hubby says I look sexy. Can I hear a WHOOP WHOOP!!!

12 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Wow. Waaaayyyyyyy more sexy than boyish or momish. Good for you for goin' for it!! Whoo HOOOOOOO!! I can't wait to see it in person...but it sounds like I'll have to wait a while. HAVE FUN IN VEGAS!! Definitely do things I wouldn't do.
It's sexy and adorable. I LOVE it. (The wreath in the background had my confused there for a minute :)
Have a terrific trip!
Umm yea the wreath had me very confused as to exactly what you did to your hair!! Glad is was only a wreath and not some wierd pony tail!!
have fun in Vegas!!
oh my goodness, I'm such a dork. I didn't even notice the wreath. Just shows you how vain I am. I'll fix it...
LOVE LOVE LOVE that super sexy hair! I just got mine tidied up today. I'm lovin' my short locks now that I keep it up every six weeks. Aric loves my short hair too. Eden was so worried when she found out that I was going to the salon today, she was worried that if I got anymore cut off that I would look like a boy.
Oh and if I didn't love you so much I would hate you for going to Vegas without me!
Smokin hot sista! Have fun...maybe come down south. I look forward to your trip synopsis.
LOVE IT!!
Have fun in Vegas! (Just don't look at all the huge trucks driving up and down the strip with butts on it. ☺)
It looks so fantastic!!!!!!
Hey, if the hubby says it looks sexy it is all gravy, baby.
i thought it was one of those fuzzy scrunchies, which is ironic because you are not really a fuzzy-scrunchie-gal. you sport that look well. tres chic.
have a super time!!
It is very Audrey Hepburn-ish. Chic and sassy. I LIKE it.
you are so brave! i want to do that so badly, but i am scared! i'm a whimp, i know!
The wreath threw me off, too. At first, I thought it was a bun at the back. LOVE it. Wish I had the courage to do it!
Post a Comment