Monday, May 11, 2009

Bring it!

Today I started P90X.

I'm not unhealthy but I could be healthier.

I'm not fat but I'm not where I want to be.

I'm not lazy but I'd rather nap instead of workout.

I've been on a fitness plateau for 5 years and I'm ready to climb a summit again.

Wish me luck.

I'd post pictures of my prehot self but you might not come back again.
Sin City was great-pictures coming soon....

11 comments:

Annie said...

Good for you! Let me know how it goes...I'm looking for a similar jumpstart.

Anonymous said...

I have heard that is super wicked hard but way good workout!! Good luck!!

♥Shally said...

We loved P90x! I can't wait until I can start it up again!

Lindsey said...

I wish I was there. I sooooooooo want my body back. But I am still too tired!

jessica said...

K...um...Aric just got P90X...we are really living the same life. Except you get to go to way more cooler places than I do.

A-Kap said...

You and your hubby are going to be the friggin' American Gladiator Couple of the Year. Strong, tough and rock hard. Go for it! I envy you for doing it.... Some day I will get some sort of healthy routine going. Some day.

Lauren in GA said...

Good for you!!!!!!

Now...where did I leave that Snickers bar?

Totally kidding. I think that is truly great!

Thursday14 said...

I wasn't going to say anything but I HAD to...

You may not be where you want to be, but you are not "pre-hot". You are HOT already but you are aspiring to "smoking hot"!

You look pretty freaking good for someone who has had three children, my friend!

I look forward to your continued motivation!

Bridget said...

Cool. You go girl. I have no experience with that but I hear people love it.

katie g. said...

It works!! I haven't lost weight in 5 years and in the first week, I've lost 3 lbs - AFTER breakfast, with shoes on with a medical scale. The only problem is with less to no carbs, I am literally stupid. So I have to decide - skinny/complete thought process - it's a tough one. Amy said that Matt had a colored food grid - can he e-mail that to me?

Hazen5 said...

I have seen this infomercial a thousand times on t.v. ! I am so curious to see what you think, is it working? Please let me know!

CREATE