Friday, April 10, 2009

A visit from Gab

Look who came for a visit...
It was so much fun to meet my blog friend Gab...she really exists! It's fun to put a face with a voice and she really is as nice as you'd think!
We met up at The Seacoast Science Center and it was a beautiful day!

My daughter was so happy to have someone swing the ropes for her.

Gab and Em were good sports.

Did I say it was a beautiful day? Well, it was but it was also kinda windy. My son took lots of pictures and there were a lot like this. Don't worry Gab, I don't blackmail too often. Oh man, I am pastey white! It was so great meeting the famous Gab! I hope you enjoyed your visit as much as I did! I want to meet more of my blogger peeps! If you are ever in the New England region...let's get together!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will contact you if I am ever in New England but only if you promise to not put blackmail pictures of me on your blog :)

diane said...

You girls look fierce. Models always have those wind machines blowing on their faces. Now you can be on the cover of Blog magazine.

Now I want to come to New England.

Christie said...

No fair! I can't believe you got to see her and her adorable fam. LOVE me the Gab, and not just because I took her brother off her hands. She's the best!

the wrath of khandrea said...

i have met you both, and i adore you both.

now i just have to convince my husband that those meetings officially move us past the "imaginary friend" label...

jessica said...

Okay so that is going to be me someday. We ARE going to meet in real life....we just have to. Maybe I'll write Oprah and she can unite us on her show...

You girls look fab! Windblown and all.

Jake said...

I think we are BOTH much more beautiful in person...wish we had a shot of our matchy red shoes. Thanks again for a fun day!

Lauren in GA said...

Well, I happen to think that the windblown look is very sexy!


I love that you got to meet!

Bridget said...

How fun for you both! I have met Gabi a few times. Lucky me.

CREATE