
Disclaimer: If you're not in the mood for reflection, come back later...
***Yesterday I hugged someone that recently hit rock bottom. I hope he knows how important he is. I love a hug from the heart.***
***Today I looked into the eyes of a dying man and saw heaven. It was like looking into the eyes of a newborn-he's close to home.***
***A few hours ago I saw the love of my life walking up to the front door and my heart went all a twitter. That doesn't happen everyday. It feels good to be in love.***
The sun is out.
My kids are healthy and happy.
My marriage is eternal.
I felt alive today.
I felt a piece of divinity.
I know where I came from,
I'm learning more about myself everyday,
and I know where I'm going.
Today was a good day and its not even over...

12 comments:
I was (am) having quite the day. Thanks for the clarity. Hope the rest of your day only gets better!!
I love days like that!! I am blessed to have more of those days than the bad ones. :)
Who is ever not in the mood for reflection. That was beautiful.
great post, ms. liz. i love a little positivity here and there. it goes a long way.
It doesn't get any better than that.
That was truly beautiful.
Great post, Liz. It felt good to read all that. You are lucky to experience those things in one day, and no need to put in a disclaimer-- for me any way
I need what you had. Just reading it made me feel good though!! Thanks for sharing. Clarity is such an incredible gift.
I like that you are always appreciating the importance of the little things - as well as recognizing the needs that come with the big things.
You always put things in perspective. Did you know you have that gift?
Wow, Liz! This was beautiful. Thank you.
I tried to post a comment earlier but my computer went a little nuts. I loved this post, I appreciate your simple, beautiful and deep words. This post is exactly why I love your blog, it makes me smile and take a deep breath...
Thanks Liz!
Uplifting post my dear. Especially since my life seems to be quite the opposite these days. Thanks for the reminder!
Post a Comment