Monday, April 6, 2009

Some of my favorite things...



I love that we are together as a family listening, learning and making a big mess.



Not too many things make me happier than listening to Dr Seuss being read by a six year old.



Diane says that I need a basic brown bag. I have black but I needed a brown. Thanks Diane for being my fashion guru. I'll slowly add colors when I get brave enough and also stop forgetting to put my wallet into the bag I'm carrying for the day. Baby steps.



I was in desperate need of some new black heels. I found these cheeky little beauties at Kohl's today and I had a 30% off coupon to boot.

Some of my favorite things...this week!

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

♥Shally said...

Your living rooms looks JUST like mine!! :)

Love the bag and shoes.

Anonymous said...

favorite things... awesome. New shoes! coupons! yay

mahina said...

i love the excitement on your face during dr.seuss! awesome!

jessica said...

Okay so I love that bag and those shoes are hot! I have almost an identical pair...the heel is slightly different. Like that should surprise you...

And that picture could be me and Eden but instead of Dr. Seuss we read Bob Books. (She's five)

tiburon said...

La-la-la LOVE the new shoes.
A LOT!!!!

A-Kap said...

I really want those shoes. They are so dang HOT. I gotta get me some of those.... I love the purse too, but there's no way I'll ever have the patience for changing my wallet, etc. between bags all the time. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more!! All super fab things, I am very jealous of the shoes and brown bag. My hubby has banned me from buying any more of both. :(

Gabe said...

That bag and those heels are HOT!!!!

diane said...

Oh girl, you are speaking my language! Is that bag metallic brown? I miss heels. Yours are smokin' hot.

Lauren in GA said...

Those shoes are HOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Peek-a-boo!

I love that purse, too!


Our room was messy after conference too. It was so great to listen to, though...

CREATE