My sweet little lady is 10 years old today! I was scheduled for a 7am induction and she pulled a fast one on us and decided to surprise us at 5am-that's so like her. She likes to do things her way. Here are some of my favorite pics of her.

A love of watermelon begins...
Minnie Pearl look alike

She's a wacko!

There is no stopping this girl-she'll always make it to the top!
Today just happened to be a class field trip to our State Capital. One great thing about living in a small state-the Governor is always available for the kids. NH Governor John Lynch is a really nice man and posed with the birthday girl.
Happy Birthday Little Lady!
I love you!
13 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! What a fun thing to do on your birthday! Hope she gets some good presents :)
welcome to the world of ten year olds. mika is ten. it is the funnest age. they still like you, but don't need you as much.
hopefully it's the same with a girl. not sure at what age they starte detesting their mom. i'm scared already at the thought of it.
happy bday to your cutie!
To cool double digits! Great photos!
Happy Birthday to a very fun, sweet, sassy girl! Can't wait to see the kiddos again!
LOVE the old flashback pictures. The Minnie Pearl one is the best. Happy birthday to a darling girl! Does she want to marry my 11-year-old in, say, 11 years or so?
Happy Birthday to your wonderful Girlie!!
I love the watermelon and Minnie Pearl pictures!!
No, Stie...she is going to marry my 11 year old!!!!!!!
I remember turning 10 so very well -- I thought it was the COOLEST thing that I was in the double digits! Good luck Friday night with all the crazy 10 year old girlies!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!!
You have one gorgeous ten year old! The pictures are precious...
Happy Birthday your sweet girl!
Happy Birthday Hannah!
The day we went to Mt. Washington the road was closed. Well done for making it to the top.
What a way to mark her first decade!!
Hey, do you live near Portsmouth? We will be there for a couple days next week...wanna meet up? Email me.
They sure do grow up faster than we'd like ... and I think it is very funny that she was an April Fool's day baby! Does she have the sense of humor to match it?
Very cute pictures! And how FUN to meet the Governor! That's going to be a fun memory all her life.
My 12 year old is spoken for already or I would be in the bidding war.
Happy Birthday Hannah!!
Post a Comment