I must admit, I live in a bit of a bubble. I do my own thing, I live my life, I'm happy and I rarely get hurt feelings. If a problem arises, I fix it. If it can't be fixed, I shrug my shoulders and say, "oh well"-maybe its not suppose to be fixed. If any of you watch 30 Rock and saw "The Bubble" episode-I can totally relate. Here it is if you want to take the time to watch it. Sadly, I could kinda relate to Liz Lemon's boyfriend.
In defense of all bubble living persons, I would like to say, that we can't form our own bubble-if people aren't honest with you and tell you like it really is, then you'll never know-thus, the bubble forms. Do you want to know why I married Matthew? He was mean to me. I know that sounds horrible, but for the first time, someone was honest with me and told me the truth about myself. I have respect for people that tell it like it is-I don't like mean people ( I didn't like Matthew for a long time) but I appreciate honesty. Now don't everyone go rushing to burst my bubble and tell me what a loser I am-we bubble people do have feelings but if I do something stupid, its OK to tell me. I may not want to talk to you for awhile (it only took about 15 years with Matthew)but I'll come around and we'll be BFF's! That's Bubble Friends Forever!



10 comments:
that picture is awesome. seriously. you look sexy through the bubble. meeeeooowwww...
i'm afraid i'm a bubble burster. i'm way too honest and probably a teense bit mean. i need friends like you who love me anyway.
best bubble friends. you crack me up.
As long as it is not buublegum, that could get messy.
You and I just may be just too much alike. Really, I could have written this post. Scary.
I love that first picture!
I can't handle having my bubble burst while I am pregnant...I don't recover well. But, I do love people to be honest with me, too. Not ruthless...but honest. I agree with your post. It's just better to know what people honestly feel.
I just started watching a couple episodes of 30rock. I love Tina Fey. The bubble picture is great.
The bubble episode was hilarious! WOW. I wish I were you. I totally wear my heart on my sleeve... it pops the bubble immediately.
Yes you are brave to be open to feedback. It's good that you want people to be open with you.
Fun bubble photo
Thanks for stopping by...I love the bubble picture. How creative!
maybe this is why we are friends and sisters at the same time - we are opposite. I HATE THE BUBBLE! I still have issues with people talking about me behind my back. I'd rather know and then I can digest it and change or say "screw you". Knowing gives me the choice. In all honesty - YOU are a rock star and I LOVE LOVE LOVE you!
I really need to get on the 30 rock bandwagon...
Post a Comment