Monday, April 20, 2009

I take that back...

Did I say my kids were healthy? Well, two outta three are-THANK GOODNESS. I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

It all started on THURSDAY after school...
FRIDAY

SATURDAY


SUNDAY


MONDAY


THE CURE ALL...
I actually took him into the ER this morning because he had stopped drinking and was listless. They gave us some meds for nausea and some good old Ginger Ale. He started to perk up so they sent us home. He is now fast asleep and HOPEFULLY recovering. Don't worry, I didn't give him Cocoa Pebbles. He just asked for them as a special treat for when he's better.
YABA-DABA-DOO!

14 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Awwwwwwww, poor little man. The green bowl was a dramatic touch...for his green feeling tummy...I like how you did that. I actually said, "Awwwwww" out loud when I saw him wrapped in an afghan laying on the floor by the toilet.

He is a good looking boy...even when feeling lousy!

the wrath of khandrea said...

great pictures! i love the way you documented this. a touch of humor. what did moms do to mentally survive sick kids before there was blogging???

♥Shally said...

Poor baby... :(

That is a long time to be sick!!!

The great thing about kids is that they are up and running THE SECOND they feel better. :) Hope that is soon!

Anonymous said...

The one by the toilet is really quite a sad picture!! Poor guy! Hope the recovery goes quickly!!


I have two sick ones at my house so I feel your pain. Excpet we have the nasty cough and sore throat thing, that is way easy to deal with than the pukes!

Lindsey said...

Oh golly, I am sorry! What a way to spend a weekend!

mahina said...

that stinks! poor guy laying on the bathroom floor! ginger ale is something we always have on hand for the tummy aches! hope he's better soon and enjoying those cocoa pebbles!

diane said...

That blows chunks!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

A-Kap said...

Poor widdo guy.

Christie said...

Just looking at those pictures makes me cringe. Please get over that plague quick and get them well! It's so sad to see them so still and pathetic.

jessica said...

Poor boy...poor mom. Having sick kids stinks but the worst is the puking kind. We have a puke bucket that is used for nothing else but that. Even after it's been sanitized the girls touch it like it is the most disgusting thing on the planet. I hope those cocoa pebbles get ripped open soon.

Oh and I heart Erin McCarly!

Emy5 said...

I just read this. I hope he's better by now, poor soul. I like how you turned the bowl green---ugh!

Bridget said...

Darn. I was hoping Cocoa Pebbles was the new magic bullet.

Amber said...

I LOOOOOOVE the photo documentary. Really makes you feel for the poor little thing. :-(

Lizzy Fotheringham said...

I have the cutest cousins ever!!!

CREATE