Oh I need some of spring at my house. It is snowing outside.Oh and just so you know I totally took a nap yesterday and I thought of you :)
That is a thing of beauty.
Perfect. I am going to photocopy that picture, glue them to popsicle sticks and put them in my yard.
Perfect. Isn't spring great?
Does it feel like Spring at your house or is the picture a form of wish fulfillment?I hope it is Spring!
A single simple flower...so beautiful. I like how the background is so dark around it. What a great shot :]
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh I need some of spring at my house. It is snowing outside.
Oh and just so you know I totally took a nap yesterday and I thought of you :)
That is a thing of beauty.
Perfect. I am going to photocopy that picture, glue them to popsicle sticks and put them in my yard.
Perfect. Isn't spring great?
Does it feel like Spring at your house or is the picture a form of wish fulfillment?
I hope it is Spring!
A single simple flower...so beautiful. I like how the background is so dark around it. What a great shot :]
Post a Comment