Life with Mateo is never boring. Take for example our visit to the
Here is Matthew posing with the Running Men and just as he did this a group of school children walked by and giggled.
She's gotta have some serious back issues.
When we were first married this would have embarrassed me to no end but I've chilled out and now we just have lots of embarrassing fun together.


13 comments:
awesome! i think i need to "chill out" more and have embarrassing fun with my husband because it makes for great photos and blog posts!
I love it. And it's been ages since I saw green grass. I think I would have to roll around on it, too.
p.s. you look fantastic!
You people are funny!
I am the type to totally do that but hubby would be the embarressed one :) Looks like you two had fun!
I love it when I see people goofing off. :)
We have very similar pictures. We've taken some on the temple grounds...maybe a little irreverant but I think the pioneers got a giggle when they saw us.
Not only did your hubby even GO to the museum, but then he made it FUN. Wow. He's a keeper. But then, you already knew that....
You two are extremely photogenic! And funny!
I love this! Sometimes I just wanna break loose and be silly. Why do kids get to have all the fun?
You guys will always be young at heart. Great poses.
You are a winner on my blog. Congrats!
This is so something my husband and I woudl do! And I have pictures from my childhood of our family doing the same thing growing up. I'm all for not taking onself too seriously.
Hey, I have something for you over at my place :)
If you're trying to emulate the statue, you might need a good plastic surgeon.
Fun pictures!
Post a Comment