Monday, March 2, 2009
Love this...
I saw the BELOW Youtube video on someone elses blog and I LOVE IT! I remember when he spoke those words the first time and they really hit me. They hit me just as hard when I saw this video. When I'm feeling like I haven't done anything creative, I just need to watch this and it reminds me just how creative I have been and what my potential is. Enjoy...
Labels:
Favorites
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
love love love it.
By the way...I just finished "creating" a very ugly cake for tomorrow -- although it's not nearly as ugly as the one I made for Amy's birthday. I think it will be yummy at least....I hope....
Thank you.
The only thing I am creating is a fetus...but I feel better after listening to this.
WOW! That is amazing. I don't think I have heard that before. (It is possible that I may have been sleeping, I have been known to do that during conference)
Thanks for posting it!!
I just saw it a couple of days ago. I was at that meeting when he gave that talk....the spirit hit me again as I saw this. This talk so speaks to me.
It's amazing how powerful that brief message is! It's beautiful - everyone needs to hear that.
Post a Comment