Like my kid could be any cuter...then I put that outfit on him and yup he really is cuter!
Thanks for the coolest gift ever!
Oh and your photog skills are smokin'! Are you still taking your class? I am so curious how it went. Was it worth the money? I may have to take a class if you think it was worth it. I'm actually doing a "webinar" on Tuesday...it's free so we'll see if I learn anything.
4 comments:
He is babylicious. Thanks for sharing. What a cute baby gift.
Like my kid could be any cuter...then I put that outfit on him and yup he really is cuter!
Thanks for the coolest gift ever!
Oh and your photog skills are smokin'! Are you still taking your class? I am so curious how it went. Was it worth the money? I may have to take a class if you think it was worth it. I'm actually doing a "webinar" on Tuesday...it's free so we'll see if I learn anything.
That was the perfect gift for Jessica's perfect baby boy!
Oh. My. Gosh. There is just something about cute, chubby babies!
Post a Comment