Some of you asked to see better hair pics so here ya go. I did my own highlights...yeah, not bad, not bad. I say spend your money on a good cut and save by doing your own coloring-they make such good products now and its very easy. I'll be posting some more pics tomorrow or Sunday of my crazy eighties hair. I'm going to an 80's party tomorrow night and this closet punk is goin' all out! Totally wicked awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
You look fabulous. The cut is hip and so flattering.
Super cute cut!!! Oh, and my husband was drooling on my screen at your Mac nuts. YUM!
ai mami... work it!!
I agree about the color bit. And your haircut is awesome!!!
Very, very cute! Short and sassy!
I do the same thing...pay for good cut...color myself...but of course I do because I do the same things you do!
I can't wait to see your 80's doo. You have to check my post and see my Pat Benetar hair. We just party'd last night and my hair was fierce my friend!
I do it the other way around. Pay for great color and cut it myself now. I tried to color my own hair ONCE. ONCE ONLY. I ended up looking horrible and had to go in and get it fixed. NEED MORE INFORMATION.
Candice
Post a Comment