Look at you rocking the punk look! It really suits you :) And I love the kilt, too. We need to be friends.
p.s. Friends, as in real life.
That would be so much fun!! Love the outfits and the hair. Looks like a good time to me :)
You guys look so totally rad! I love your hair! That is some serious hair product! And the kilt...I bow down to your punkness.
"... i didn't get laid, i got in a fight..."please, elaborate on the other parts of the song as they apply to your evening.
You guys look totally awesome.
That is so scary. Good scary. I think!
Like, totally Rad!!!!!!!!!
LOVE. the. hair.And the t-shirt! :)
You guys were so totally AWESOME. You made me want to get tattoos and a mohawk.... Well, maybe not permanently, but at least try it out....
Totally rad! Looks like a blast.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Look at you rocking the punk look! It really suits you :) And I love the kilt, too. We need to be friends.
p.s. Friends, as in real life.
That would be so much fun!! Love the outfits and the hair. Looks like a good time to me :)
You guys look so totally rad! I love your hair! That is some serious hair product! And the kilt...I bow down to your punkness.
"... i didn't get laid, i got in a fight..."
please, elaborate on the other parts of the song as they apply to your evening.
You guys look totally awesome.
That is so scary. Good scary. I think!
Like, totally Rad!!!!!!!!!
LOVE. the. hair.
And the t-shirt! :)
You guys were so totally AWESOME. You made me want to get tattoos and a mohawk....
Well, maybe not permanently, but at least try it out....
Totally rad! Looks like a blast.
Post a Comment