Thanks Utahmom for the fab treat I got in the mail today! I don't feel a bit guilty divin into these delectable pieces of heaven-I just got back from an hour sweat fest at the gym. Sometimes its good to live in miserably cold places, then people feel sorry for you and send you yummy stuff to make you feel better. Thanks again and glad you had fun in Hawaii! I think I'll have to get something in Sedona to bring back to share with one of you "miserable" bloggers. I cannot even express to you how excited I am to get away! BTW, notice anything different about me?
Monday, February 9, 2009
Just what I needed...
Thanks Utahmom for the fab treat I got in the mail today! I don't feel a bit guilty divin into these delectable pieces of heaven-I just got back from an hour sweat fest at the gym. Sometimes its good to live in miserably cold places, then people feel sorry for you and send you yummy stuff to make you feel better. Thanks again and glad you had fun in Hawaii! I think I'll have to get something in Sedona to bring back to share with one of you "miserable" bloggers. I cannot even express to you how excited I am to get away! BTW, notice anything different about me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
YEA!! So gald you like them! Oh and you can't feel guilty about eating them because if it is a gift than the calories don't actually count :)
LOVE your hair!!
Yes! I noticed your cute haircut right away. I love it.
Enjoy Sedona and the macadamia nuts. Yummm.
i LOVE the hair. it changes the shape of your face. at least from the side. let's have some more shots. and let's have some of the mac nuts too.
You know I am LOVIN' that hair! You are rockin' it sister!
And are those sunglasses? What!? Isn't it gloom and doom over there? I guess I'd where snglasses too just for the heck of it...
Yes, you definitely need more pics of the new 'do on your blog cuz it is GORGEOUS. You be one hot momma gurlfren'.
And the new profile pic is so dang adorable.
The Hair!!!!!!!!It looks darling!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
more hair pictures please!
I love your haircut and now I want to see pictures of the front and back please.
You cut your hair and it looks great.
Lucky you with those nutty treats
YUM!!
Cute hair, I was going to freak you out and say something about a hickey...
And Utahmom, my address is.....
ohhhhh yum!
Post a Comment