Sunday, January 11, 2009

Starving artist

First, we saw this on the bathroom door...

Hmm...future restroom attendant? Mobster? Accountant? Not sure...


No, just a starving artist showing his wares in the bathroom. At least he knows how hard it can be. Dad gave him a couple quarters. Moments like this make my heart almost burst.

14 comments:

A-Kap said...

Oh wow. Heart bursting. Yes. Wow. Go Solomon!

mahina said...

that is hilarious! what is this world coming to? you can't even use the bathroom without having to pay someone for it!!

atticuslane said...

WOW, Solomon has some GREAT spelling Skills...I mean really....I would pay him to Teach my son how to spell so well.

Lizzy Fotheringham said...

Thats cute.

♥Shally said...

Smart kid, that one!

AND a great artist! :)

jessica said...

Seriously, that is one smart kid. I wonder where he got those smarts from...You should be proud and scared.

Bridget said...

THat bathroom sign is hilarious!

Jake said...

Hey, I think he's just trying to go all Continental on you. There are lots of pay toilets in Europe!

Lauren in GA said...

That is so, so, so awesome!! My heart almost burst for you and I didn't even give birth to that fabulous boy!!

Hey...I am sorry for my comment on the last post...well, I am not sorry as much as I hope it wasn't inappropriate or a gross overshare. It has just been on my mind so much lately and I am so grateful to live in this day and age and I feel real sorrow that she couldn't get the help she needed, ya know. My dad re-married when I was very young and I am blessed to have a wonderful mom on earth too. I just think of my birth mom a lot (especially while pregnant) and truly feel for her and all she suffered.

I just don't want you to think I was attention seeking. I'm sorry.

katie g. said...

Oh boy, Sully is definitely related to Hunter - anything for a buck

the wrath of khandrea said...

if the other people in your house are smart, someone will quickly claim the refrigerator.

the wrath of khandrea said...

hey did you take that picture of the tulip? tell me more about what you're doing and how the class is going. please?

anbproductions@gmail.com

you already had a good eye, so i'm excited to see what you do with the added knowledge.

Anonymous said...

Too sweet!! At least he knows where everyone has to go at some point in the day. Tell him to try the refridgerator next time and to certainly avoid the washer and dryer area :)

tiburon said...

That is a freaking crack up!

CREATE