
I'm sooo excited!!! Matthew and I are planning a little getaway next month. It's someplace we've never been together and it's within the continental United States. If you can guess where (and I haven't told you already), then I'll send you a little goodie. It's been four years since we've been away without the kids...I think it's time. WOO HOO!!! I can't wait. You can guess until Sunday 6pm EST. Include the CITY and STATE and whomever is closest, wins.

14 comments:
San Diego CA. I hope then you can come visit me.
What? No other clues???
I am going to take a wild guess and say Las Vegas, Nevada.
(Just because it is close to me ☺)
I am with Shally, I need a few more clues. The warmest place would be California.. which would be nicest since you are coming down from the Cold. But, someplace big city would be fun too. I am stumped. I wish I could win again! I am FRESH OUT of your goodies!
I will guess New York City, NY since you said "little" getaway....even if I am wrong, I hope you guys have a GREAT time, and NO thinking of the kids!!
I knew it!! You are coming to see me in Augusta, Georgia!!!!!!!!!!!
Dang it...Chris took mine.
More specific...Manhatten, New York
I'm going to say Palm Springs, CA. But only because it's where I wish I was right now.
I know where you are going and I know you are going to have one heckuva relaxing, supah-fun time. Lucky you, lucky hubby.
I am going to say Hilton Head South Carolina. I figure no one has guessed near there, that may help my odds :)
Where ever it is have a fantastic time!
I hope it's somewhere warm.
Marco Island, FL. We went there a few Februaries ago and it was divine.
Oh geez....this is tricky! I wish it was Washington state but I wouldn't come here if I were you! It's way to far of a trip just to freeze your buns off, so I'm going to say Miami, Florida. I have a friend going there in a few weeks and I wish i could go with...
Boston!
ummm a stab in the dark, Corpus Chiristi, TX?
I am all about goodies.
Seattle, Washington ;)
Post a Comment