Friday, January 30, 2009

Miss Mini Amelia

We went to the Elementary school wax museum and look who we found....
Amelia Earhart

She slept with curlers in her hair so she would have curly locks just like Amelia

(She wanted to be authentic)

Here she is talking about Amelia's adventurous life as a pilot

That Amelia Earhart is super sassy and cute!!!Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

diane said...

Your Amelia is a doll. Fabulous outfit!

the wrath of khandrea said...

what an absolutely clever idea. did they recite some info for the viewrs? i would love to do something like this. see, who says blogging is useless? we are furthing eduction over here.

Bridget said...

She looks like the real deal! So cute.

Annie said...

I love this...what a beautiful young Amelia. Tell her to keep an eye out as she flies over the Pacific in later years :)

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! She looks great.

You were my winner for coldest temps while I was in Hawaii. Email me your address so I can get your treat off to you. cstervort@hotmail.com

Gabe said...

She looks awesome!!! Very real. Love the outfit

Amber said...

OhMyGosh, she does look like a mini-Amelia. Sooooo cute! And speaking of cute, your blog template is adorable!

Amber said...

OhMyGosh, she does look like a mini-Amelia. Sooooo cute! And speaking of cute, your blog template is adorable!

jessica said...

So darling! Love the photos...someone is turning into a pro...

katie g. said...

Oh come on!! I can't stand it - Hannah is too fabulous.

tiburon said...

That is super cute! She did a great job :)

Jenibelle said...

So cute and can I say what an awesome mom she has that helped her pull her outfit together!! So fun, an experience she will never forget. Love that!!

Lauren in GA said...

She looks so fantastic!! That is a really great idea...I love that her teacher had them do this!

Jana said...

You are one good mommy to think that all up. (Because we all know who stands behind a good costume) I used to be better at that kind of stuff. Sigh.

Good Job.

Emy5 said...

That really makes history come alive. Good idea. Love that look.

CREATE