Monday, January 19, 2009

Ahhh....SEDONA!

Congrats to Shally! Las Vegas is the closest to Sedona, Arizona. It may not be the warmest place in February but I guarantee its warmer than where I am right now. I cannot wait to get away with Matthew for a few days of sun , fun, and relaxation. We have never been to Arizona or the Grand Canyon together so it should be fun. If you've been there, let me know what you did and what you liked. Be watching your mailbox Shally...

12 comments:

mahina said...

now that we are in the southwest, we will definitely be going to the grnad canyon and exploring this part of the country! enjoy and let us know what are the must do and must see things!

jessica said...

Enjoy the sunshine my friend...I'm glad you get a chance to get away with your man. HAVE FUN!

Anonymous said...

I have been there but it was with the kiddos while hubby was working so we did exciting stuff like McDonalds and the park. Sorry no help there. It will be warm and you have no kids with you really that is all that matters!!

♥Shally said...

YESSSSS!!!!

I can't believe I won!

Have SO much fun!

Emily said...

Sedona is so pretty and the scenery is amazing, bring the camera. We went to some really good Chinese restaurant when we were there? When are you guys going? We are going to Scottsdale the beginning of Feb

katie g. said...

So you know that Sedona is about an 8 hour drive from the Grand Canyon right? You will love, love, love it! Great Nikon picture- he has your eyes and Hunter's lips.

Lauren in GA said...

Have a fabulous time!!!!

And Congrats to Shally!! I just love her!

Jake said...

Yes, you'll love it there! Beautiful hiking, fun antiquing and delicious Mexican. Enjoy it for all of us!

Vanessa said...

when you get back i am pretty sure you need to enter the stroller giveaway on my site for brit ;) inevergrewup.net lullaby by dixie chicks is one of my fav songs

Jenibelle said...

Never been there, interesting choice of vacation, I would have never thought of it. Can't wait to see the pictorial!!!! Then I'll probably want to go...

A-Kap said...

OH how I am dreaming of warmth right now.... A warm sunny day....what is that?? I miss it. And I just loooove that picture of Solomon. Wow. Cool pic. Love it.

The Wilkinson Clan said...

Liz do you remember me? It looks like all is well. Tod and I moved to UT this summer. If you get a chance e-mail me at wilkinsontod@yahoo.com

CREATE