Tuesday, December 30, 2008
We've come a long way baby...
Today is our 16th wedding anniversary and boy have we come a long way or what? Matthew and I have been to hell and back together but I wouldn't want to go there with anyone else. I love this man! He is my bestest friend and I adore him. He makes me laugh more than anyone else on the planet. Matthew is not like anyone else I know. He is unique and doesn't play by anyone else's rules-I like a rebel! I fell in love with him because he made me laugh, told great stories, loved children and babies (that's hot!), and had beautiful chocolate brown eyes (still does). Here are a few more reasons why I still love this guy...He is a romantic at heart (he watches Pride & Prejudice with me & writes me poems), he is a risk taker (he started his own successful business), he is a super dad (plays games & apologizes when he's been mean), he is a seeker (when he wants to know the answers he studies and learns), he knows his weaknesses (he is always trying to improve himself and knows when he is being a dope), he is creative (he is an amazing writer and story teller-check him out Frogs Don't Wear Tights ), he loves me ( I can be very hard to love but he has found a way). Happy Anniversary Matthew! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



18 comments:
He is seriously a good man. And they are hard to find...as I always tell my hubby. You are one lucky gal -- and it is SO great that you know it. I love that.
Happy Anniversary!! 16 years, way to go! SOunds like you got one of the good ones!!
That is one seriously early 90's wedding picture (mine falls along the same lines) :P
YAY for you guys! Hope you have fun celebrating...get your head out of the gutter...I was thinking candle light dinner, no kids and snuggling. After all he is a romantic right...I wouldn't expect anything less than a night full of romance...no boxing gloves.
you don't even look the same! although i find in your wedding shot, you look very familiar to me.
i am happy that you are happy together. i have a real appreciation for people who make marriage work, and still enjoy the whole thing in the process. good stuff, girl. congrats.
Congrats you guys, what an accomplishment! 16 years, I bet it has been one fun adventure after another. Thanks for being such great examples to us!
Love the picture! Congrats on SIXTEEEN years! That is something to be proud of.
The best thing ever is to wake up next to the man you love... :)
We're coming up on #15 ourselves. Congrats!
Sounds like a perfect match! Happy anniversary to you both...it looks like marriage agrees with you!
Happy Anniversary!! I love what you wrote here!
That picture is fabulous! I had a similar dress :)
I'm just glad you even have that picture. Thanks Matt for all you are for our Lizzie! Congrats on 16
Wow, that is a LONG time. Congratulations! Wanna change your background? Go to Cutest Blog on the Block and just follow the instructions. Basically, you copy the code, and put it in as an HTML link on your sidebar. Good luck!
:)
Happy Anniversary. Sixteen years, that's great.
The wedding dress with puffy sleeves is like mine.
Wow, I would not have recognized you but what a cute picture of you both. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
CUTE BACKGROUND! I forgot to thank you for the beach memory book - it is completely made of awesome. LOVE IT!
happy anniversary! i love the wedding photo!
You look like a child bride.
Happy Anniversary!
Happy, happy, day to you! Sounds like you have a real gem of a husband.
Happy Anniversary!! :)
Post a Comment