This is all you're getting as far as pictures go. I haven't figured out how to use her yet but when I do...watch out Ansel Adams! My husband went nuts for the Savior's birthday and got me this sweet thing-including zoom lens and CLASSES! Yes, bloggers...take note. When buying a super techno gift for your instructionally challenged spouse...buy classes! This means I will leave my home for 2 hours a week for the next couple months. Yipee! I truly love my family but if they want to look good on film, they must sacrifice. Stayed tuned for fabulous snapshots...lots of them!Saturday, December 27, 2008
My new baby
This is all you're getting as far as pictures go. I haven't figured out how to use her yet but when I do...watch out Ansel Adams! My husband went nuts for the Savior's birthday and got me this sweet thing-including zoom lens and CLASSES! Yes, bloggers...take note. When buying a super techno gift for your instructionally challenged spouse...buy classes! This means I will leave my home for 2 hours a week for the next couple months. Yipee! I truly love my family but if they want to look good on film, they must sacrifice. Stayed tuned for fabulous snapshots...lots of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I am so jealous!! That is awesome!! Have fun in your classes!
If you had any idea the jealousy that is running through my body right now, you would hide that baby and keep it somewhere safe!
SERIOUSLY JEALOUS! I got a real baby instead for my Christmas present. So far my most expensive gift yet.
Tell hubby great job on the gift giving!! I love the classes with it. I want to go! :)
I am excited for you. I took a five week class in the fall. My lessons were one and a half hours long so I am jealous of you too.
So....do you want company to the classes???? My hubby got me that lil baby for my birthday and I would LOVE to take some classes! (Obviously HE needs to take some classes from YOUR hubby!!) I've been doing a lot of playing around with it...but I need help....LOTS of help.
Yeah for new cameras! Congrats!
Ohhh, is that a nikon D40x? I have one, got it last year for Christmas and boy now everyone thinks I am a really good photographer. We bought the instructional CD versus the classes but it is well worth it. I am still not sure how to use my RAW mode etc. but this baby is packed with potential!! YEAH! The Zoom Lens is a MUST for those really cool, photo journalistic shots, I LOVE IT, i am considering of getting a bigger one, (right now I have a 200x) :) May be we can hang and shot photos together!
i'm staying tuned for the tutorial posts you'll be doing after said classes. i consider it a twofer. tell your husband thanks for me.
That is awesome. Zach is trying to convince me to take some classes ( I REALLY want too) but I am feeling a little overwhelmed still with the homeschooling thing. Let us know if you like the classes!!
Congratulations on your new baby and classes!!! You are gonna do great things and we get to enjoy your work, yay for us, too!
Oh, I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see what you get up to with that pretty baby. I really should take classes, too...where did he find your classes?
p.s. I love Ben Folds...I'm listening to him on your playlist here and it's making me happy :)
yipee! have fun with it! i love nikons! your husband definitely earned big time points for this!
My dad and your brother ROB wont get me that camera, and I've wanted it for sooooo long.
Post a Comment