Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Great BBall!

I went on a date last night with my hubby and some friends. This is where we went...


It was so fun...I really don't like watching basketball on TV but I LOVE watching it at the GARDEN!!! I thought the night couldn't get any better until this person showed up...


Of course he was wearing a shirt but I couldn't seem to find any pictures of him with one on. The whole place stood up and went nuts! He was promoting Subway but could we hear anything he was saying? Who cares about Subway dude, YOU ROCK!!! Oh yeah, the game was really good. Celtics beat The Jazz.

12 comments:

Bridget said...

That's so funny PHelps was there promoting Subway. Now I"m craving a sandwich.

When we lived in Boston we went to a Celtics game. They were playing the Jazz. I think there were more Jazz fans there then Celtics fans. It was pretty sad.

Lindsey said...

So fuN! BTW, I have been smearing grape jam on toast every morning for a week! And LOVING it! :)

Annie said...

Oh,man. I am so jealous! I knew we should have gone to that game (not that I thought ahead enough to get tickets). Next time you drive down here, give me a call!

Lauren in GA said...

Uh oh...you may get some crazed Jazz fans commenting now ;)

Great Date!! Your husband is secure taking you to be in the presence of all those great looking men :)

Anonymous said...

I may be one of those crazed Jazz fans Lauren mentioned :) I wathched that game but I didn't see you :) Glad you had fun!!

jessica said...

NUH-UH! You are so freaking lucky! I swear if we lived close by we would be totally be double dating! How fun!

the wrath of khandrea said...

stop. STOP! you are absolutely killing me.
i hate the jazz almost as much as i hate the lakers. i hate the lakers more than the jazz, but i hate jazz fans more than i hate lakers fans. lakers fans i respect. jazz fans i disdain.

i am so envious and homesick i can't stand it. i have been a celtics fan since birth. BIRTH i tell you.

i'm glad you got to go.

Mommo said...

I love your nativity. Where is it from? I have never seen one like it.

Fun game...although I would have been rooting for the Jazz.:)

Have a Merry Christmas

Amber said...

Wow, what a blast! And Phelps is everywhere these days. It's finally nice to have a celebrity who actually DID something amazing to earn it!

Emy5 said...

Lucky you, seeing the best swimmer on the planet. I would have been rooting for the Celtics too.

tiburon said...

Seriously!?!?! You are so lucky!!!

Benson Family said...

AND YOU FAILED TO MENTION THIS TO ME?? HEllOOOOOO?!?!? Not the we see each other enough to remember that I do coach the UNH Swimming team. **sigh** I'll just have to see him at Nationals. :)

ALso, I am psyched you have the AMY GRANT Mary's song, Christmas Song....This is my ALL TIME Favorite!
You Rock LIZ!!!

Thank you. :)

CREATE