My kids came home early from school today because the main hall toilets were backed up. They also have no school tomorrow because of a teacher workshop. Hmmm...I think maybe the teachers are shoving toilet paper down the pipes to get an extra day off...I'm just kidding-about the teacher stuff. I really just wanted to post this picture too-I love this movie. Christmas is the best! Maybe we'll be doing some of this tomorrow... http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi2862088473/Lastly, I want to give a big CONGRATULATIONS to my blog friend Jessica and her family for their extremely good news...WOOHOO!!!!

7 comments:
I smell something funny.
What wonderful news for your friend.
I didn't know about Jessica, thanks for sending me there.
He reminds me of a neighbor I used to have.
Who is that? Chevvy Chase? I like his movies. Funny Farm makes me laugh and is Christmassy.
i actually have european vacation memorized.
should i be proud or ashamed?
About the toilets and the teachers...I think you may be onto something!
I agree, that is so wonderful for Jessica and her family!
Ha! You've got it figured out...
Post a Comment