Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Questionnaire 2008

Every year I write up a Thanksgiving questionnaire. After dinner we all sit around the table and I read everyones answers and we try and guess who's answers belong to whom. Here is this years quiz...feel free to answer. Have a great Thanksgiving!

1. What is the best thing that happened to you this year?

2. What is your favorite dessert?

3. What is your favorite material possession?

4. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?

5. If you had a week left to live, what would you do?

6. If you were stranded on an island, who would you want with you (besides family)?

7. What would the title to your autobiography be?

8. If you could buy any car what would it be and what color?

9. If you could change your name, what would it be?

10. If you could spend 15 minutes with someone who’s passed away,who would it be and what would you talk about?

11. If you could change one character flaw about yourself, what would it be?

12. What is the last nicest thing you did?

13. If you could live one movie, what would it be?

14. If you could win one gold medal, which event would it be in?

15. What is a talent you wish you had?

16. If you could be on vacation right now, where would it be?

17. If you had all power, what TV shows would you cancel and bring back?

18. If you could be reincarnated, what or who would you come back as?

19. If you could donate 1 million dollars, what cause would you support?

20. Name one of your favorite artists.

21. Name one of your favorite writers.

22. Name one of your favorite musicians.

23. Sum this year up in one word.

7 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks! What a great idea. I'm going to add it to our traditions...

Hope you have a great day. Happy leftovers!

Bridget said...

What a great idea! Love this.

Lauren in GA said...

That is such a great idea!! I am totally going to copy this!!! Hope you had a wondeful Thanksgiving!...and stayed warm ;)

Emy5 said...

Thanks for this thought provoking quiz. I posted about your package. Thanks so much!

Jake said...

That IS a great idea!

katie g. said...

1-put on a successful fine/performing arts show
2-tie:key lime pie/warm choc. chip cookies and milk
3- my piano
4-radio/talk show host or be on broadway/movies
5-hang with the boys
6-Bear Grylls (man vs.wild guy)
7-In a better spotlight
8-champagne Aston Martin or a navy blue Jeep
9-Kristen Chenowith - I just want her career. I actually like my name
10 -J. Golden Kimball - He would just be funny to talk to
11 - idleness or procrastination
12- put Steven's dishes away while he watched football
13- The one where Meryl Streep teaches violin to kids that end up playing at Carnegie Hall
14 -ice skating
15 - fine artist- is ambition a talent?
16 -Palm Beach is pretty good right now
17 - Family Guy - ick, The Nine - I never found out what happened - argh
18 -Mary Magdalen - man, front row seats to absolute truth and love
19 - getting kids exposed and involved with the arts
20 - Albrecht Durer
21 - Willa Cather
22 - Yo Yo Ma
23 - Healthy

A-Kap said...

What a great questionnaire! SOOO sorry I missed it! I can't thank you enough for the invite though. That was so very thoughtful of you.

CREATE