Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My 007 cake...too funny!

First read this and my comment at the bottom:

http://stiesthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/11/how-i-spent-my-thanksgiving-vacation-by.html



Now read this:

http://stiesthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/12/having-my-cake-and-eating-it-too.html



Thanks Stie for making me laugh today!

9 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

please. do NOT encourage christie. she is already delinquent enough.

Christie said...

If it were not for you, James Bond would not have a cake right over his bits and pieces. How fabulous are YOU?

And tell Andrea I need lots of encouragement.

Lindsey said...

I LOVED The cake and Bond. I would take that... I would.

Linsey said...

Oh Andrea, Christie does more with a little encouragement than the lot of us combined...let the fun go on and on and on and...

Lauren in GA said...

Okay, your comment on the first post was positively hilarious!!

Christie is so fabulous!!! She cracks me up...repeatedly!!!

Look what your hilarious comment inspired her to do!!

diane said...

You are her muse! Keep it up. Laughter is a stress reliever and I could use some...and cake.

Bridget said...

I love that Stie.

Gabe said...

Liz!!! I tagged you in my blog and I want to hear about your quirks. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Anonymous said...

Okay that so needs to be my new wall paper on my computer!!

Two beautiful and delicious things in one picture, PERFECTON!

CREATE