The following post is baseball talk so if you don't follow The Red Sox then you can skip this.
So I went to bed when it was 1-7. I know, I know, I'm not a true "BELIEVER". My husband however stayed up to endure the impending doom. He came down this morning and said, "you'll never guess how the game turned out last night". I had a "Stacey" moment..."SHUT UP!!!" Can you "BELIEVE" they won that game? I asked my husband why he stayed up to watch the game when it looked as if they would surely lose? Like a little kid on Christmas Eve he said, "because I BELIEVED". If you know Matt then you know how funny that sounds. Well, I'll be watching on Saturday baby and I do "BELIEVE" in miracles!

4 comments:
i had to busy myself with one eye on dishes and mopping, the other glued warily to the tv. luckily, i have the luxury of doing it all three hours earlier than you.
I totally BELIEVE!!!!!
I don't know if I could've stayed up as late as you...especially when the last three games were so ugly. Oh how I wish we could watch it together. I guess we will be in spirit right...
GO RED SOX!!!!
My husband is down watching as we speak. I can't stand the pressure - it stresses me out.
GO SOX!
I knew folks were big Red Sox fans. But it wasn't until we were in Boston a few weeks ago that I caught a glimpse at the insanity. And how fun it is!
Post a Comment