It's 11:15 Am...do you know where your children are? WELL MINE ARE ALL IN SCHOOL!!! Here are some pics of my fabulous morning..I had butterflies in my stomach last night and I could hardly fall asleep. Solomon was worried about me being all alone today. No worries Sol, I'll find something to do! Happy Day, All is well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
Woohoo! Congrats. Love that last picture :)
Mine are 1-in Utah but getting on a plane to come for the weekend 2-on a mission in Boise 3-in school
I couldn't wait til they left home and now I can't wait til I get to see them.
Well #3 I see all the time. She's usually nice but sometimes...
Happy School to you. I wish we could go to lunch.
Congrats! I'm so glad there's another one out there like me who doesn't cry and actually enjoys it when school starts. Welcome to the club!
Yeah, I am so happy for you! 6 more days for me!! That's a great happy dance there at the end. :)
I am with Stie... I am a little tired of these mom's who lament school.... It is a TIME FOR CELEBRATION!!!
You are so cute!!! I loved this post...especially set to the triumphant music in the background :)
Your kiddos look great!
Hi there! I found your blog through Kelli Gambee's and had to comment! I too look forward to school..I'm slightly jealous that your kids started so early!!!
Mandi
My kids are downstairs yelling at each over who gets to feed our stupid stinky fish and where certain dishes belong (they are unloading the dishwasher)...I am upstairs yelling at them to get along.
A week from today I will be jumping for joy just like you!
1st day of school is one of my favorites as well! no more 20 phone calls a day from children complaining about each other!
"Cell-a-brate good times, C'mon!" I'm singin' a little Kool-n-the-Gang in your honor.
He was worried about you -- how sweet :) Little does he know how us moms look forward to them ALL gong to school!!
Seeing that lat picture made me sing the song "FREEDOM!"
And you have it for a few hours a day. :-)
Come on.... You can jump higher than that!! I heard some joyful screaming last week, was it you? Thought so.
Woo hoo!!! Best. day. ever!!
Your kids are adorable :)
Ok that last picture totally reminds me of the "happy dance" my mom would do when we all went to school. Oh hey look it says I came from brit's blog, how did you do that?!
Post a Comment