
I'm also obsessed with the BRAVO channel. I have caught up on every episode of the Housewives, Salon Makeover, and Project Runway. It's getting pathetic. I'm not going to be too hard on myself but I do need to start doing what I always said I would. This is my time to re-educate myself, re-define myself, re-shape myself, and re-invent myself. I may start with this...

I know its extreme but I LOVE HER HAIR!!! Tell me what you think...
(I couldn't possibly re-invent myself with boring hair...please!)

17 comments:
I LOVE IT!! But of course I may be biased since I just chopped all of my hair off a few weeks ago...
I myself am not a big fan of really boy short hair. But I may also be bias because I did that kind of cut, ONCE. It wasn't pretty!!
I think it is nice to take a little time for yourself. If it lasts till next summer than I think you may have a problem :)
*wolf whistle* Love it Liz! I picture this look really sitting well on you! GO FOR IT! DO IT....DO IT! (From the movie Starsky & Hutch) hehe...:)
Do you watch Top Design and Sheer Genius too?
I love that haircut. You should do it and please post pictures. Maybe you should try her attitude too. That could be fun.
you should totally go for it, it would look so good on you!!!! If anyone can pull it off you can!
Go for it! If you hate it, it'll grow right out...
As one who hates her newly-shortened hair, I would advise against it. But don't listen to me. Do it. Just don't say I didn't warn you.
I keep cutting mine shorter and shorter...I haven't gotten brave enough to go that short. But I love that style!
Do it! It's just hair...it will always grow back.
Fabulous! Do it, do it, do it!
I have a neighbor who just got a cut like that and she looks so kewl.
i'm just a chicken. i cry when i cut my hair. then i love it.
so i'm with christie. don't do it. but go ahead and do it.
and enjoy the laziness. that was me this summer... it was KILLER. have a muffin while you lounge on the couch.
why did that totally crack me up? i'm so twisted.
I didn't see you taking pictures of me, and dang! It was the one day I wore my camo...shoot.
Hair grows.
You can pull that hair do off no problem. Go for it!
I have a lot more time on my hands too now and it's nice not to be running at 100 mph!
You look good no matter what your hair's length or cut. I remember when you cut it fairly short (about a year and a half ago?) and it looked fantastic. I loved it on you.
Bring the picture to your stylist, I'll bet they can either tell you if it will work OR they will adapt it for you so it's similar but better for your hair type & face shape, if necessary.
I think you should go for it. You'll look great. What does Matthew think?
However, you do NOT resemble either of the muffin tops, lady!
I am allowing myself to watch Project Runway ONLY when I run on the treadmill. (I love Tim Gunn.) It's a good system.
Did you take that picture of me? I didn't even know I owned a pair of camo pants. Love that salon show with Tabitha. She kind of reminds me of Bjork. Did you see that episode in Oyster Bay, NY. SOO hilarious - what Tivo was invented for. How she dared step foot into that salon den of crack whores is beyond me - priceless!
Ya know...Jeni is right...hair grows so, why not?
My muffin top has morphed into a fold over calizone...*shudder*
The top is the best part of the muffin!!
Tell me, are you a Flippin out fan? I love me some Jeff Lewis!
I love all Bravo shows...I think they are hilarious and so far removed from anything close to resembling my life that I am always intrigued. Now that I think about it, I'm not so far removed just not as extreme.
Post a Comment