Saturday, July 19, 2008

You know...


You know you've seen one too many church historical sights when your 5 year old son declares (in the middle of "the very last tour") for all to hear..."I don't believe in Jesus!" I haven't lost all hope...tonight he gave our family prayer and he thanked Heavenly Father for the gospel and "that old cabin we visited". Amen!

7 comments:

diane said...

Kids keep us humble.

♥Shally said...

Ha ha!! That is SOOOO something my Jaxon would do.

Unknown said...

Ha! That's pretty funny.

katie g. said...

It reminds me of Jenn's story of the kid in her ward that gave a talk in primary and said he loved his mom because she had a VAGINA! The mom later got a call and the caller asked how her trip to China was - love embarrasing kid/church stories!!

jessica said...

Gotta love those moments...I'm sure Heavenly Father gets a good giggle when he hears stuff like that.

Lauren in GA said...

Yeah...I have had plenty of those kinds of moments...

Once my youngest yelled in Sacrament Meeting that he hates church. Nice.

mahina said...

oh, you gotta love our kids and the things that come out of their mouths!

CREATE