I have to admit, I am a "fair weather" fan but what an awesome series this was to watch! WAY TO GO CELTICS!!! First the Red Sox, now the Celtics...we don't talk about The Patriots...ouch!Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Sweet, sweet victory!
I have to admit, I am a "fair weather" fan but what an awesome series this was to watch! WAY TO GO CELTICS!!! First the Red Sox, now the Celtics...we don't talk about The Patriots...ouch!
Labels:
Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Glad they won--
But BORING GAME!
Yeah, that game last night was amazing. When we lived in Boston years ago we went to a Celtics game. I think there were ten other fans there. Times have changed apparently.
We have been watching and staying up until midnight! Darran went to a game when we lived in Boston and is a huge fan. But I am just looking forward to going to bed at a decent hour. Then I be sweeter tempered...maybe!
OH man, I love any team who beats LA!
Liz, I found your blog through Britanys. Hope you guys are doing well! It was so nice of you to invite us over for Christmas Eve when we had no where else to go...what 3 years ago?? crazy, I love your I am a Mother pride :) I feel like I get slack for that a lot, I think I just need to change my attitude.
-Vanessa (www.inevergrewup.net)
I was cheering for them too! I pretty much cheer for anyone who is playing against Kobe. That guy just annoys me. Don't even get me started on Phil Jackson either!
What? They're still playing basketball out there? :-)
Post a Comment