Saturday, June 14, 2008
Gotta love it!
I love Saturday's!
I love clean toilets that I didn't clean.
I love happy helpers.
I love clean bedrooms.
I love vacuumed floors.
I love looking out clean windows.
I love a freshly mowed lawn.
I love planted flowers.
Ahhh...life is good today!
Saturday is truly a special day...
Now we're off to Kung Fu Panda...the rewards are saweet! SKADOOSH!
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Same here...the Saturday morning scrub-up. Only our reward was the pool. Enjoy your clean house...
From the first picture, I thought he was throwing up. How glad I was to discover a MUCH happier outcome!
Our morning was similar. Chores and then pool. We saw Kung Fu Panda last week. It was cute but I'm gearing up for Wall-E in a couple weeks.
I'm so JEALOUS! My house totally sucks right now. Instead of cleaning like we usually do, we had our community garage sale and we hosted four families crap in our garage. Eight hours of glorious barganing and sunshine that gave me a horrible sunburn on my nose, that is what I did today.
So instead of looking a sparkling toilets I'll count my $300 and remind myself that I can clean on Monday now that school is out. WHOOHOO!
i thought he was wringing out a sock over the bowl. it scared me.
kung fu panda was great. saturday chores are great. life is great. obla dee, obla da, life is great.
We are going to see that movie next week! Who knows if I will actually SEE it with 3 of the kids being 2 and under... but it's worth a shot!
A clean house, wow! Zippedy do dah!
Hope you enjoyed your movie. I thought Kung Foo Panda was a retaurant and you were going out for Chinese until I read the comments. Sad!
Hey, so sorry for the mixed up. I was signed on as crayola, my daughter, when I made that last comment. It was really ME!
Work before play! I have been tryin gto make that a lesson at our house too!
Skadooosh!
A kid cleaning the toilet. Does it get any better. I find that their aim improves with this chore.
Yay! Yay! work AND play! The best combo!
The sight of that adorable young man cleaning a toilet is a true thing of beauty!
Post a Comment