![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Friday, May 30, 2008
Our day at Fenway!
Our brother-in-law Marko works for Ropes and Gray law firm and they got to play for fun at Fenway. Family and friends are invited to join in the festivities. We had a blast! Here are some pictures from our fun day at Fenway!
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I love Fenway Park! Lucky you. I have some great memories there too. Of course none of them were as close as you are!
Looks like a fabulous day at the park! ;)I was happy to see a picture of you w/o your sunglasses on!
My husband is so jealous. He has been there many times but his dream is to be on the field. What a great day!
can you be totally jealous of someone yet still be entirely thrilled for them? because i am.
that baby is adorable, you got some super shots. will ropes and gray consider sponsoring a poor, overworked mother from idaho?
Looks like sooo much fun!! I have never been there before. On my list of places to visit
I understand what you mean about being busy. You are not a blog slacker!!!!
I just caught up on all of the posts I had gotten behind on...The Dixie Chicks song was so beautiful!
So, do your comments go to your e-mail so if I get behind on reading you will still see my comments? I was just curious...not to make this all about me ;)
wow! what a fabulous, fun day! that is a great activity for the family!
i love the pix of your cute family!
Fenway is cool! Love the green monster. We were there once. I gotta love the Padres though.
My dream....Fenway Park. Ahhhh....
the crack of the bat, the newly mown grass, hot dogs but i can't do the Dixie Chicks.
go Giants!!!
Did you see Annie there? She posted about Fenway too! Go Sox (or Phillies) I'm flexible!
Post a Comment