Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Solomon reporting


My son Solomon has taken an interest in interviewing as of late. He was very serious about his interview-notebook and all. It was actually great handwriting and spelling practice. His first interview: me, since I'm the only other person around for a 10am spotlight. These were the questions...can you tell what the answers are?

What is your favorite ice cream? (he starts with the most important question-he's good)

What do you like to eat for lunch?

For dinner?

Where do you like to shop?

What is your favorite dessert? (He's a foodie)

Who is your favorite child to play with? (sneaky...)

What is your favorite job to do? (Only because I can sit and watch my favorite show at the same time)

What is your favorite bird? (random)

What is your favorite TV show?

What are your two favorite colors?


I think his questions were very pointed and interesting...thanks Sulley!

16 comments:

mahina said...

that is so sweet! how old is he? his writing is very neat and legible! and awesome spelling, too! great job!

Unknown said...

too cute!:)
and I learned a lot about you too!

I just couldn't tell what your fav tv show was...

Bridget said...

I love that! Especially the favorite bird. So random.

the wrath of khandrea said...

that was awesome. i LOVE shaws! and stop and shop? is it weird that i miss supermarkets?

i'm glad he's your favorite child to play with. he's slick.

and did you eat salad and pasta or pasta salad? i need to know.

jessica said...

Maya totally went through an interviewing stage too. I bought her those tiny little notebooks and she loved it.

So creeping me out how your songs are like the same songs on my play list!

Lindsey said...

That is so cute! I love how sneaky he was by asking which kid you like to play with! Hilarious!

Lindsey said...

That is so cute! I love how sneaky he was by asking which kid you like to play with! Hilarious!

♥Shally said...

Jax does the same thing. He has a notebook too!

And no idea what Shaws is... darn.

Emy5 said...

You just reminded me that I miss shopping at Shaws. Bah!

Good choice of healthy food, and GREAT TV show.

Good job, Solomon!

Jake said...

I see a blog in his future!

diane said...

Maybe he can take over for Larry King! Did he make you cry? Like Oprah or Barbara Walters? So cute.

Christie said...

Excellent, in-depth reporting. He covered the important stuff. Much more thorough than the local news, too.

Heather said...

A journalist in the making?

Lauren in GA said...

He has the skills of a seasoned reporter! That was so cute!

Excellent penmanship!! :)

Jenibelle said...

Sulley, from a total stranger....
1. Pralines & Cream
2. PB&J
3. Shrimp & pasta
4. Tiramisu
5. Target!!! (the $100 store)
6. Scotty (shh, don't tell the others!)
7. Gardening
8. I don't like birds, will a hamster do?
9. Project Runway
10. Red and White

Lizzy Fotheringham said...

I have the cutest cusins.

CREATE