Friday, May 2, 2008

Ready, set...


So today is the day...myself, and my two sisters are beginning a 2 month get fit adventure! We are going to see each other at the beginning of July (swimsuit season) and we want to look good, feel good, and be good! We are going to help each other eat right and exercise. How is this possible when we all live hundreds of miles from each other? Katie figured out three way calling-it was hilarious when she (out of the three of us) figured this out. Also, emails and blogging should help with the motivation. I'm tempted to post a before picture of myself but I think I might lose friends...oh, the horror! Wish us luck and hey, if you want to lose a few pounds join the Three Little Piggie Sisters (our maiden name is FotheringHAM) and GO!

9 comments:

tiburon said...

Hey, why aren't you in my Biggest Loser competition!?! You could win moola - lots of moola! And it starts Monday. If everyone plays that says they are playing - the post should be near $900!!

Heather said...

Good luck! I wish swim suit season was beginning of July for me, but my kids are expecting to swim as soon as the pools open, which is a measly 24 days away.

mahina said...

that is awesome! i should do soemthing like that with my sister! i am all about motivation, but you've probabaly noticed that from my many blog posts on that very subject!

good luck!

Emy5 said...

Good luck, to one and all. How great to have a bloggin' sis and to all get together.

Lauren in GA said...

Best of luck to you!!! That is so great you are doing it with family.

Ballard2Fremont said...

I've seen your profile, read your blog, heard about your running so the little piggy comment is very hard to beleive.....You're already fit!

Bridget said...

Good for you! That sounds so fun. Definitely reward yourself with a nice swimsuit at the end.

Lindsey said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, but posting a picture would be OHHHH so motivating!!!!! If I did that, I would most certainly lose weight... Too bad i have gained as of late.

diane said...

This little piggie went to Utah and ate too many mint brownies!

CREATE