Saturday, May 3, 2008
Great start...bad ending...blech!
Thanks for your support everyone! Unfortunately my first get fit day ended badly. I ate some bad Chowder for dinner and ended up sleeping on the bathroom floor-it wasn't good! Mr Ballard, you are too kind. I consider myself in pretty good shape but I also put a swimsuit on this week and after a very long New England winter, it was a scary site to behold! Thus, the workouts increase and the chowder gets eliminated! Before the bad chowder I did see a great show. Here is a plug for Willy Porter-he was amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
i think that is just "murphy" moving in! whenever we try to do something great, he always has to stick his nose in, but it can just make you that much more determined to get right back on track!
you go girl!
Oh, my sympathies on the chowder fiasco! I'm right with you on the fitness challenge. Not going to post any pictures, mind you, but I'm with you...
Oh, bad chowder is a very bad thing. I am so sorry. Things can only look up from here right??
Ups and downs...I'm familiar with that! Tune in on Friday for my boot camp and let me know how it is going. I need all the strength in fellow suffering I can get. :-)
Was it bad clams?? Sorry to hear.
I'm not a swimsuit model either right now (or ever)I bet you'll be back on track in no time. Keep it up!
That sucks! I had some bad calamari once like five years ago and I still can't eat it. About the swimming suit thing...I spent six hours shopping this weekend looking for spring/summer clothes. So depressing, I didn't realize how much my winter clothes covered up. So I'm officially joining your little club now.
Oh dear, sorry about the chowder! That is no fun to say the very least!
Hope you are better, now :)
Not a good way to start a new diet. Better luck in the next week!!
Post a Comment