Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pocketful of Sunshine

I saw this video this morning and I really liked it and needed to hear it. I couldn't upload the actual video but you can see it on Natasha's website here. I hope you find a pocketful of sunshine today...

11 comments:

tiburon said...

LOVE that song! I listened to it on the elliptical this morning. It makes me happy :)

Christie said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that song.

Lindsey said...

Rock it girl... dance it out.

Annie said...

Yes, please! pocketful or bucketful...I need me some sunshine. Love this song, too.

jessica said...

Of course I love this song and the video. It just makes me happy.

Jake said...

Did she sing this on dancing with the stars?!

Becca said...

Love Natasha, love her brother Daniel....LOVE this song! Had myself a little jiggle in the kitchen I must say...hehehe

Emy5 said...

That was fun, and the sun is shining for real today- YES!

Lauren in GA said...

I love it!

Especially, because my 5th grader just got back from the 5th Grade (end of the year) Luau. He was singing the, "cool" songs he heard there that were NOT appropriate! I don't know what the other parents were thinking!

I am going to let Evan hear this...it is great!

diane said...

Love her, love the new cd and love this video!!

mahina said...

i didn't really know who she was until i saw a music video back in december while running at the gym. i LOVED her hair so much that i went home found pictures of her on the internet and took them to my next hair appointment! i haven't been disappointed!

we need a lot more of that thing called sunshine around here!!

CREATE