large mirror over couch? IKEA. I love being able to mix stuff like that. Nice furniture, pottery barn, crate & barrel, etc... with less expensive accessories. Nice when you can find them.
hey, just noticed your new profile pic. it took me a minute to figure it out, but i get it... you're SWINGING! nothing gets by this mastermind. most cool.
9 comments:
i love memorial day.
thanks for posting that.
i am also really loving the pictures in your sidebar slideshow. you have captured some really awesome moements!
excellent!
I loved this. So much that I put it on my blog (with props to you, of course!) Hope you lived it up in this gorgeous weather!
Love the song, hate the chicks.
Your slideshow is cool. I want one of those carmel apples!
love that song.
large mirror over couch? IKEA. I love being able to mix stuff like that. Nice furniture, pottery barn, crate & barrel, etc... with less expensive accessories. Nice when you can find them.
It almost makes me proud to be American.
Well, except that I am not American. :-)
Loved it. I love your slide show...especially the frankenstien cupcakes and the rifle shooting.
Oh and your new profile picture is so funny. It took me a minute to realize you were swinging.
And...I'm totally into arranged marriages and Eden isn't spoken for yet...I'll put Solomon #1 on the list.
hey, just noticed your new profile pic. it took me a minute to figure it out, but i get it... you're SWINGING! nothing gets by this mastermind.
most cool.
Hope you had a good Memorial Day and thanks for that clip of the National Anthem.
Post a Comment