
I'm a blog slacker! It's Spring and there is so much to do. Why don't I get some of this stuff done in the middle of winter? Here is a running list of things to do...
-Go through 72 hour emergency kits and update
-pick out paint for bathrooms
-paint bathrooms
-tile bathrooms
-Rearrange kids rooms for summer guests
-plant flowers
-mulch
-dust
-wash upstairs windows
-laundry (constant)
-family reunion planning
-end of school year stuff
-summer camps?
This is just the tip of the iceberg...
So, please forgive me if I'm not blogger mcblogerson right now...I'm sure you understand.

10 comments:
Dear Blogger McBlogerson... we don't blame you... we are just glad we AREN'T you. And, don't mind me.. I know, i am packing up and moving to AZ, but I still find time to sit on my rear and check everyone's blog. I think it is keeping me sane... :)
I am the same way. Summer is here and I am going to be on my computer less and less. I think we're all in the same boat.
UMMMM...Totally Understand!
(notice the very short comment...gotta run!)
Wow, your list makes me tired.
This might be my first comment on your blog, though I've visited several times. Nice to meet you.
and then wash, rinse and repeat at andrea's house, please.
thank you. i'll be waiting.
I am not blogger mcblogerson either right now!
Too much to do.
Do you think it will settle down soon???
I am SO bloggy mcblogerson. It is GETTING me OUT of my list. Eventually you forget about all the things on the list.
Moxie (formerly LC)
Same situation around here too...but I start missing all my cyber friends...so don't stay away too long!
i totally understand! been there, ...still there!
you do have lots to do, but take a little time to keep us in the know with your life! i always enjoy your posts!
I'm tired just reading your list.
Post a Comment