Monday, May 5, 2008

Three Cheers for All Bran!!!



Here is my new favorite cereal... All Bran with Yogurt Bites. It is full of good stuff and it tastes great too. All Bran you say? Yes, All Bran. They are flakes though not those crazy little pieces of kindling. Here is the official website and John McEnroe's 10 day challenge. I am a believer-it has worked for me. Try it, I think you'll like it!

10 comments:

Annie said...

You know, I've never been a bran fan. But that all bran with yogurt may tempt me enough to try. Go you, healthy girl!

Bridget said...

I am always on the lookout for a new good cold cereal. I will definitely try that. Thanks.

mahina said...

i am willing to try anything to be regular! hah! i actually am not too picky when it comes to cereal! i like all bran! i have this yummy all bran muffin recipe that you may have just tempted me to make again!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for a good cereal for breakfast. If I have a cereal I like it is easier to eat breakfast and as we all know it is the most important meal of the day. :) I will try it!!

Lauren in GA said...

"crazy little pieces of kindling" heh, heh, heh...I love how you described lots of bran cereals! ;)

I just might have to try this one!

Amber said...

I can't say I am a fan of All Bran...but with yogurt? I may have to switch my breakfast menu!

Heather said...

The sweetness of the yogurt might just make this tasty.

diane said...

They should call it Colon Blow!

Emy5 said...

I love All Bran too. Had some this week. Will buy more, especially the new kind.

jessica said...

I'm in...I'll try anything once, maybe twice...

CREATE