This is from Hannah, it says: Elizabeth-beautiful, nice, funny/Mother of Hannah, Caleb, Solomon/Who loves running, sleeping, Me/Who feels happy, tired, loving/Who needs a Fridge(which is blacked out because I just got one this week), a hot tub, a job (I thought I had one)/Who gives love, life, happiness/Who would like to have a clean room, me doing the laundry, Italy/Who fears robbers, spiders, coldness/Cool, pretty, smart/Resident of Newmarket/Mom
I love Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
I lvoe the gifts I get from my kids on Mothers day. I have a box in my closet with all the ones from past years. Love the chicken recipe, can I steal that from you? :)
This was a pure joy to read, (and they are not even my kids!) What little treasures you have.
Happy Mother's Day.
Please tell Solomon that I am making your chicken recipe tomorrow, thanks for sharing! Do you typically serve it with rice, potatoes, pasta, veggies? Have him get back to me on this detail.
Happy Mother's Day!
Love the recipe, too!
My kids did one of these at church and said my favorite things are salad and blogging.
i'm with you. it's so fun to see all the silly things they bring home. and they get so excited when i take pictures of it. i'm still trying to convince them, however, that after i take the picture, it's okay for me to throw it in the trash.
bad, bad mommy.
Very cute. My girls won't give me mine until mother's day. They are trying to be all sneaky about it. I love that you took pictures and shared. I'm so copying you!
what sweet kids you have! i love theh part where it says that you "sometimes like to cook dinner"! that's exactly how i feel!
I am afraid of robbers, too ;)
That was so sweet! I adore the recipe..., "sometimes I see pepper on it"
What priceless treasures! and the gifts are great, too!
Happy Mother's Day ♥!
I love how it is SOMETIMES she likes to come home and cook dinner! ha hah a.
Those are so cute. One of my kids wrote "my mom's the best...with a little rest" which is pretty funny if you know me & my need for sleep.
Anyway, I hope your half marathon was great! I'm so impressed! You go, girl.
Those are adorable! What great keepsakes. Yeah, how was the race? Has it happened already?
I would like to have Italy too! That chicken recipe sounds fab!
Post a Comment