When the sun is out, it's a beautiful Spring day, your kids are in school, you've lost 3lbs. since your last physical, hubby is home to get the kids off the bus, its Thursday and your Sunday talk is almost finished?
Love the pedicure...even though I don't like feet, yours look cute. And I love the shades because I have a pair that look exactly like them! You are so fierce!
I read some of your past posts and was laughing outloud at your sacrament reverence video...so hilarious! I am so showing this to people!
Christian would definitely think you looked fierce...and I agree. Good luck on the talk, and I love the post about staying/keeping fit. Amen to it all.
13 comments:
Sunny days= happiness!!
mama mia! that's a sexy set of puckers you got on you. move over angelina!
LIVE IT UP!!! And, good luck on your talk. I am sure you will do well. :)
Yes, sexy puckers...yummy!
I want to be you today. And every day. You go, girl!
Good for you! What a great day. Now do you want to work on my sharing time for Primary? No?!
Head to toe...you are ready for anything!
Way cute. Now I am thinking blondes really do have more fun!
Love the fierce face! Nothing like a pedi and shades to give you a bright outlook!
Love the pedicure...even though I don't like feet, yours look cute. And I love the shades because I have a pair that look exactly like them! You are so fierce!
I read some of your past posts and was laughing outloud at your sacrament reverence video...so hilarious! I am so showing this to people!
You must be a fan of Project Runway!!! My fav.
Christian would definitely think you looked fierce...and I agree. Good luck on the talk, and I love the post about staying/keeping fit. Amen to it all.
Daaaaaaaahhhhhhhhling! You are totally FIERCE with those toes and shades! You are one hot, Momma!
Post a Comment