Thursday, April 3, 2008

Time for Spring!

You know it feels like Spring when...

It's time for tag!
Even your 12 year old wants to swing,
One lone crocus emerges from its winter tomb,
hopscotch, jump rope, chalk, bubbles, and bikes are all over the yard,
Allergies and oatmeal baths begin!!! Poor kid! We still LOVE Spring!!!

12 comments:

♥Shally said...

Spring is soo good-- except for the allergies part-- sorry!

the wrath of khandrea said...

cute cute pictures.

i love that new pic on the side of you and your daughter. is your hair lighter? shorter? what's different? i really like it.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Hannah. Very artistic. It could be in a magazine! She's beautiful!

calibosmom said...

That was last summers cut and color. It was a good one but I'm growing it out right now so its in that awkward stage.

Lauren in GA said...

Oh, the allergy picture looks so itchy...but, an oatmeal bath sounds heavenly ;)


This was such a lovely post...I love how you said that the, "crocus emerges from it's winter tomb".

Emy5 said...

It's good to see your pretty pic on the sidebar. Now I know who'm I'm talking to!

I love your posts on Spring- so happy- apart from the allergies. Too bad :-(

gab said...

Great photos and fun signs of spring! Our garage threw up toys all over our yard!

Lindsey said...

Hey! What is with Heidi't platypus lips!! CAN YOU SAY, RYSTALYN!!!??? They are driving me CRAZY!!!! Just seeing if you noticed. :)

Anonymous said...

I AM THERE WITH YOU. LOVE the awesome weather this weekend!

Bridget said...

I noticed that a lot of people who comment on your blog are going to blogapalooza. I believe Celia was the one who dreamed this up. All of us young Mormon blogging moms are getting together for a little party one evening at BYU during Women's conference. Its Thurs May 1st 6-10pm. Gabi's mom is speaking at the conference about how blogging can keep families close. Go to www.groundhogdaywithceliafae.blogspot.com and ask Celia about it. Hopefully you can go!

I heart Spring too!

Amy Jorgensen said...

Loved your comment on my blog...now I have another blog to check out every day. I love spring, too, and yes, we will also be starting oatmeal baths soon. I think we go through a tub of cetaphil cream each week around here, all year round. Lots of itchy, ouchy skin. You have a beautiful family...I'll be back, and thanks to Celia Fae, I am no longer a lurker.

jessica said...

So I just read your profile...I love the Boston Red Sox (I lived in Boston for a time...) which means I also love Guster and have been to three of their concerts, and I never met anyone else who has read My Antonia...CRAZY!

Oh and love spring but hate the allergies! It still doesn't feel like spring here, it was slightly snowing when I took my daughter to school this morning! YUCK!

CREATE