My hubby totally fooled me today...I have to give him credit. I've gotten him a few times but today is his day. A few years back we got sued by one of his ex-employers so he called me up and told me this huge story about how this guy just found him at one of his jobs and was totally pissed at him and blah blah blah...the point is...I fell for it. So to honor my sweetheart, I thought I would first post that I got duped and then I would honor him with some of my favorite pictures of him. I love you honey!!! Who's the fool now? BWUAAHAHAHAH!


13 comments:
Umm.. that last picture is BLACKMAIL for sure!!
Heh, heh, heh, you got him good! The bangs in that first picture are suh-weet!
now, I have to confess I have some pretty scary hair-do pictures from my childhood, too...but, Don't tell your husband THAT...tell him I said..."Nice Bowl Cut, Cassanova!" er, was that too mean?
Mine got me too- where it counts most- on my blog!
I think you win!!! Those pictures are pretty dang funny!!
LOVE the bangs. so thick and healthy. what did he shampoo with at age 11?
and i must know who snapped the last shot? do you guys often keep a photographer in the bedroom? and if so, is there a secret blog we don't know about?
nice one sweetie-poo! I feel the need to explain some things, maybe it's the OCD in me...
First, the former employer is an a@#s%$s&*# and hates me because half of his his client-base walked out the door to follow me to my own business, which I only opened because he fired me. He sued me, and he sucks.
Second, as to the photos:
1: 16, not 11 (Dad only knew one style...lame)
2: Just woke up on a campout.
3: I'm not fat, that is a giant coverall that isn't even mine.
4: I have nothing to say about that one.
5: Marko, my brother-in-law and I are BFF! I love you man!
Love the pics Liz! I never knew Matt could be so pretty!
That'll teach him to mess with someone with a blog.
Those are great blackmail photos! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Looking at all the bloggers who comment, I'd say we blog in the same circles. Are you going to Blogapalooza?
I'll remember not to mess with you in the future. :-) Too funny!
Yup, you know how to pack a punch. Good one. Ha ha!
Ah, the sweet taste of revenge. It's my favorite flavor.
I too was slightly concerned with Pic No.5, but am grateful for the explanation....PHEW! hehehe!
Post a Comment