Monday, April 21, 2008

Father's Be Good...

Posted by PicasaI think we all know the importance of a great relationship between a father and a daughter...I think John Mayer sings it beautifully...listen!

20 comments:

Jake said...

Cute!

Emy5 said...

What a great Dad to fix his daughter's hair! Awesome!

♥Shally said...

Love that song...

tiburon said...

What a darling picture and anyone that loves John Mayer has to be good. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

WOW, one thing in each hand too... awesome daddy.

HEck, I can't even do the brush in one hand, blow dryer in another... but that's another story, ha

Christie said...

I'm very impressed that your husband can work a blow drier AND a hairbrush at the same time. Mine could barely manage to comb my daughter's hair while I was away, let alone style it!

the wrath of khandrea said...

great song. also check out the one by paul simon, i think it's called fathers and daughters or something. it was in the wild thornberry's movie.

Anonymous said...

LOVE that song. Dads with their daughters is something extra special. :) Cute picture

Heather said...

Very sweet.

jessica said...

I love that song! My girls know all the words...

Isn't it such a blessing to have husbands who take their roles as father's so seriously. Even helping with the hair. That is so sweet!

Bridget said...

What a sweet picture! Love it.

mahina said...

hey, thanks for commenting on my blog! i always like to make new "friends" throught blogging. looking at your bloglist i notice we read many of the same blogs!

this picture is awesome! having three daughters of our own, it melts my heart to see your husband styling your daughters hair! there have been very few times when my husband was left to "do" the girls hair all on his own. i must admit that i was pretty impressed with how it turned out!

diane said...

Amen!

Ballard Greener said...

One time my girlfriend (now wife) had a realy bad haircut and she complained about it (it was bad bad bad). I became obsessed with how horrible the haircut was. I was convinced I could somehow make it look better after seeing my wife's futile efforts fail. There I was at eight in the morning out in the living room with brush and hair dryer pretending to know something about styling. The memory is simply embarrasing for me. What was I thinking? I don't know what hurt her feelings more, the stinky haircut or my acknowledgement that it stunk by trying to fix it. Let's just pray my future stylist moments with my daughter are a little more emotionally supportive than that.

Anonymous said...

Matt is such a great Dad!!

Amber said...

Fathers be good to your daughters....

LOVE that song and sentiment. My hubby has a special relationship with my daughter and it just warms my heart!

Annie said...

So awesome. On many levels.
Your daughter will adore that photo.

Annemarie said...

That is so cute! I LOVE it when my hubby does stuff like that for my little girl...painting nails is my favorite!

Lindsey said...

Yeah, I am with Christie... my children would look homeless if it was up to my husband. Amazing.

Lauren in GA said...

That is the greatest picture! Dad is better than the Captian America on his shirt!

CREATE