Saturday, March 15, 2008

Trying not to be negative

I am going to try and not be annoyed that it is snowing right now. I am going to try and not be annoyed that it is snowing right now. I am going to try and not be annoyed that it is snowing right now. I am going to try and not be annoyed that it is snowing right now. I am going to try and not be annoyed that it is snowing right now. I am going to try and not be annoyed that it is snowing right now. I am going to try and not be annoyed that it is snowing right now. I am going to try and not be annoyed that it is snowing right now. I am going to try and not be annoyed that it is snowing right now.
Oh, I'm sorry I forgot what I was talking about...let's see. I did go out on a date last night. Dinner and a movie-it was lovely. My children are happy and healthy. There are tulips for sale at the store. I could see the grass yesterday. I bought all kinds of yummy springy smelling lotions at Bath and Body. I worked out 4 times this week. I'm
REALLY going to try and be positive and happy today!!!

8 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

i'm a BBW freak- what fragrances did you buy? i'm hooked on sparkling peach right now.

yeah, we woke up to some snow today too... in the middle of this gorgeous, warm spring break we've been having. it was so weird, i couldn't even react. good self-talk skills though. impressive.

calibosmom said...

Coconut Lime, Cherry Blossom, Mango Mandarin, we just bought the Sparkling Peach hand soap-yummy! I also like Sweet Pea for everyday wear. Oh yeah and Pineapple.

Anonymous said...

It is snowing at my house too. Really it's not done yet? Come on already!!!!

What to go on the working out 4 times this week. You bet me by 4 workouts. :)

Christina

Amber said...

I am trying not to be negative that it was 70 degrees yesterday and we are supposed to get a foot of snow tonight. I am trying to be positive and imagine that I could just stay snuggled up by the fire all day and not have to lift a finger.

Errr...., right!?

katie g. said...

It's a good thing I read through the whole blog, it looked like you were having a "Shining" moment. I won't tell you what the weather is like here in West Palm, you'll have to start your mantra over again - redrum

Emy5 said...

NO. MORE. SNOW!!! IT is supposed to be headed our way too if that's any consolation.

I might check out that Sparkling Peach hand soap next time I'm at the mall.It sounds exotic!

♥Shally said...

We went up north to see my parents and it snowed way too much. I was SOOO happy to come back to my nice warm little town.

I do much better when it is sunny... :)

Lauren in GA said...

That was such a great post...I laughed as I read each word of the first paragraph!

May I offer you a sincere compliment? Great job focusing on the positive!

CREATE