Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Socialized Medicine? Sounding good to me!
I HATE insurance companies!!! I won't bore you with all the ridiculous details but just know that I am soo frustrated and annoyed with these insurance companies-I want to scream! My kids have not been insured for over 2 months now because I have been waiting and filling out duplicate copies and waiting some more for them (insurance company) to get their act together! It's a good thing my children are healthy-I am sooo grateful for that! I cannot imagine going through this and having a sick child or their illness not being covered. We need a major revamp of our healthcare system! Socialized medicine is looking really good to me right now. I know thats not the answer but I'm just soo frustrated! How can this be fixed?
Labels:
Rant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I know! It is so maddening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know, I am no help...but, I hear ya, Sista'!
I like the new color of your blog :)
i empathize:
http://eggplant-is-her-game.blogspot.com/2007/11/aetna-new-communism.html
good luck, that's all i can say. and if push comes to shove, a few shots of jack daniels can take it all away.
OH WAIT! we don't drink. guess you're on your own then.
Move to England!! We have free health care there (sort of), but... you can also enjoy long waiting lists and less private rooms. Guess socialized medicine does not have all the answers! Hey, but NO insurance beurocracy!
I hav eno idea how to fix it. If I did I would be running for President right now!!!!
It is a nightmare to try and figure out -- Good Luck to you!
Christina
Move to Canada. Oh wait. I grew up with socialized medicine and believe me, it ain't all that. Though the alternative of not having anything at all is worse. There must be some middle ground.
I came over here from Stie's. I LOVE hiking and I'm curious where your profile pic was taken? Mine was a backpacking trip in Canyonlands!
I totally feel your pain. We are fighting ours right now! They are trying to claim something in our birth of our daughter isnt covered. We will see :)
following up on your comment...
are you saying you STILL "s.y.t." as an adult?
i am in shock.
still love ya though.
but really.
i gotta know.
were you speaking in present tense?
Post a Comment