Sunday, March 16, 2008

Something's Coming

I've been feeling a bit like Tony lately. I feel like I'm always waiting for something-like I can't do want I want to do because something else might be coming. I'm feeling a bit out of sorts and uncomfortalbe in my own skin. PMS? "Who knows". I want to live in the moment yet still plan for the future. I don't want to take the everyday "small" moments for granted anymore. This time right now with my family will be over in a flash. I want to not be afraid to really live and learn and grow. Who knows, maybe something will come when I'm least expecting it and I'm so wrapped up in my everyday moment that it won't even seem like I'm missing anything.

3 comments:

♥Shally said...

There are so many days that I look at my kids and think "I want to remember them JUST LIKE THEY ARE." Time flies and they grow up to fast!

the wrath of khandrea said...

"maybe what you're waiting for will be twitchin at the dance!"

subliminal message: you need some mangerie and a night alone with your husband.

i swear. womb to tomb.

WHO TALKS LIKE THAT???

Emy5 said...

I think I know what you re saying. If you are always waiting for something better to come along, you can miss the things happening in the present. Also it's the simple every day things that make our lives great!

I hope I read you right cos I agree.

CREATE