Friday, March 21, 2008

Proud Mama

YEAH Caleb!!! Our first pride sticker! We are sooo proud of our Honor student! However, I refuse to put this sticker on my new car. I love the kid but these stickers are impossible to get off. Plus, I don't want to be responsible for the low self-esteem of another kid. "Hey, look at me! My kid rocks and yours is brainless!" Way to go C!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

♥Shally said...

Woo hoo!!

I am with you on the sticker on the car thing...

Love his face in the picture!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Caleb!! I agree with you on actually putting om the car though. It will look great on a magnet or cork board.

Christina

Maine Mom said...

You are too funny! Way to go Caleb!

the wrath of khandrea said...

good idea to post it on the blog- he gets his public recognition, you get a sticker-free-non-obnoxious vehicle.

suh-WEET!

Anonymous said...

HA. I am just like you. I love you guys, glad you're smart, I'm proud of you, blah, blah, blah... that sticker is NOT going on my car.

Emy5 said...

Way to go! Caleb is so smart! And you are so considerate of the less fortunate!

Lauren in GA said...

Yaaaaah Hooooo! That is so great!
You know what is so funny? We were just talking about those bumper stickers! I totally agree! I was saying to my husband that it sort of seems like bragging and putting other peoples' kids down. You can stick it in a scrapbook...it does have that convenient adhesive on the back ;)
And plus, you blogged about it and that is way better and longer lasting than getting it all dirty on your car bumper.

kelli said...

How about if you stick it to your forehead instead, or plaster it across your sweater. I know, you know those sweatpants that have words across the butt...

Congrats to your son...I'm sure he worked really hard!

(our school quit giving those stickers out, I'm really glad)

Matthew Deane said...

My parents were given a sticker that read, "Proud parents of a neurotic, obsessive compulsive, physically under-developed and socially mal-adjusted student.”

Lizzy Fotheringham said...

Hey good for Caleb!

CREATE